Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BSB CSR COMMITTEE MEMBERS

RANJAN MISHARA-I am a student of Bangalore school of business, Bangalore . I am one of the member of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) committee. I have joined specially this committee because I want to do something for the society & I think this is the best platform to learn how to help the socity. And I know that if all people think like that it will help to shape a better society, better nation & better world , we can’t wait for someone who will take initiative rather we should take the initiative

NIDHI SHARMA-I am student of Bangalore School of Business, Bangalore , and committee member of BSB CSR .The motive to join this committee was to help the society at large , and to work with the corporate to uplift the society.

SUPRAGYAN RAIGURU -I am student of Bangalore School of Business, Bangalore , and committee member of BSB CSR .The motive to join this committee was to help the society at large , and to work with the corporate to uplift the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment